Part-Time, Salaried (25-30 hrs/wk
Grace Christian Fellowship multiplies followers of Jesus by changing lives through changed lives! The communications director will create, organize, plan, and implement effective, clear, consistent, and strategic communications for and with GCF and Cortland area audiences. This individual will team up with GCF’s staff to share their messaging priorities effectively with the right audiences.
The communications director will perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
· Managing and maximizing GCF’s website, social media, print, and digital communications to accomplish the mission and vision of GCF
· Capturing GCF’s moments, memories, and stories through photography and developing a
volunteer photography team from GCF and the Cortland area community
· Video creation, editing, and production for the ministries of GCF
· Working in tandem with the Ministry Leadership Team for excellent, effective messaging on all fronts and ministries – including (at least) a weekly meeting with the Lead Pastor and the Campus & Care Pastor.
· Consistently reviewing all communications for clarity, consistency, and effectiveness
· Receiving, organizing, planning, and delivering information from the GCF family via timely messaging
· Committed follower of Christ in full agreement with GCF’s beliefs, mission, vision, and ministry philosophy & member of GCF
· Has a humble attitude, hungry to learn, and a person of high integrity with consistent
· Technologically savvy, strategic, collaborative, creative, fun, enthusiastic & emotionally
intelligent with exceptional people skills.
· Developer over “doer” – someone who is proficient, but will empower others rather than doing it all solo
· Proven track record in social media, website management, digital media, videography, &
· Highly detailed, organized, clear, with excellent written/oral communication skills, a keen
eye for correct grammar, and top-notch editing skills
· Possesses a natural/intuitive feel for messaging perception by a variety of audiences and areas for improvement as GCF grows
· Ability to exchange ideas and supply constructive feedback effectively to all levels of GCF’s leadership
· Associates degree required – B.A. or B.S. in marketing and communications (preferred)
· At least 2-3 years of communications-related work experience
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and any other documents you believe are pertinent to Pastor Steve Thompson - email@example.com