Training Program Opportunities
You will learn something new every day and we get to meet and help many wonderful people.
If you believe you have what it takes to become an account manager, apply today.
- A good candidate would be a high school graduate with 2 years of office experience or possess a 2-year college degree.
- A Property and Casualty insurance license and completion of our in-house training program are required to be an account manager. If you are not already licensed, once you complete the training program and show you are ready, you will be sent to a licensing school at the agency’s expense.
- You must be able to work both independently and part of our existing team.
- As an account manager, your responsibilities will include placing new accounts and provide ongoing friendly service and sound advice to our clients.
- Working knowledge of insurance agency operations is preferred, but not required. We will teach you. It is how we all learned when we started our careers.
- Excellent computer and overall communication skills are a must.
We are a solid, well respected, local independent insurance agency with a strong benefits package and a competitive salary.
If you feel you would be an asset to our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!